Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lafayette Hotel Wedding Shoot

Last week I had the chance to photograph a sort of wedding fashion shoot.  This is where a few different wedding vendors such as flowers, video, wedding dress makers, and planners come together and set up a kind of pretend wedding with models acting as bride and groom.  I had a great time shooting at this venue and got some really nice shots.  There was definitely no lack of cool, vintage backgrounds for portraits, etc.  Thank you Kadesha of Charisma Events.















1 comment:

  1. Very nicely captured! The photographer has beautifully captured all the pictures. I especially like the blur effect a lot. It is my favorite, I think it is also known as portrait mode. I am also planning a pre-wedding photoshoot in one of the New York venues. I can show this post to my photographer for reference.

    ReplyDelete